What Conditions does Nivolumab Solution Treat?
- metastatic malignant melanoma
- non-small cell lung cancer
- Added Therapy to Improve Treatment of Melanoma
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- renal cell carcinoma
- Liver Cell Cancer
- cancer of the urinary tract lining
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- small cell cancer of the lung
- microsatellite instability-high colorectal cancer
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.