What Conditions does Heparin SODIUM-D5W Solution, Intravenous Treat?
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- Prevention of Extracorporeal Clotting During Hemodialysis
- Peripheral Artery Obstruction by Foreign Substance or Clot
- Treatment to Prevent Peripheral Artery Thromboembolism
- serious blood clotting problem
- lung embolism
- Treatment to Prevent a Blood Clot in the Lung
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prevention
- blood clot prevention following percutaneous coronary intervention
- acute syndrome of the heart
- heart attack
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.