Who should not take BRONCHITOL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- a stroke
- balloon-like swelling of an artery of the brain
- bulge and tear of the aorta blood vessel wall
- a localized weakening and ballooning in an artery wall called an arterial aneurysm
- asthma attack
- the presence of air or gas in the lung
- decreased lung function
- a lower respiratory infection
- coughing up of blood
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Bronchitol Capsule, With Inhalation Device?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.