What Conditions does Testone CIK Kit Treat?
- abnormal function and activity of the testis
- undescended testicle
- absence of testicles
- primary testicular failure due to inflammation of testis
- surgical removal of both testicles
- primary testicular failure due to torsion of both testes
- rare X chromosome abnormality - Klinefelter syndrome
- deficiency of a substance that promotes masculinization
- deficiency of gonadotropin releasing factor
- deficient activity of testes or ovaries due to chemotherapy
- male with unusually late sexual maturity
- significant weight loss from HIV
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.