Who should not take Actiq Lozenge?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- drug abuse
- a migraine headache
- cor pulmonale
- slow heartbeat
- low blood pressure
- asthma attack
- decreased lung function
- inflammatory bowel disease
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- liver problems
- biliary and gallbladder problem
- acute pain following an operation
- high pressure within the skull
- inherited dysfunction of autonomic nerve function
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- history of opioid overdose
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Actiq Lozenge?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.