What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Benzodox 60 Kit, Cleanser ER And Tablet to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDA C (unknown human fetal risk; assess risk/benefit):
- Known or Theoretical Risk:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: DENTAL STAINS & BONE GROWTH INHIBITION MAY OCCUR W/ EXTENDED USE
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Benzodox 60 Kit, Cleanser ER And Tablet to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: Permanent tooth discoloration and/or enamel hypoplasia may occur. Slowed growth possible secondary to calcium complex in bone tissue. Weigh risk-benefit. Limit duration of use.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.