Who should not take Dekas Essential Liquid?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high amount of phosphate in the blood
- high amount of calcium in the blood
- excessive amount of vitamin D in the body
- arteriosclerosis with occlusion of the arteries
- kidney stone
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- decreased blood-clotting from low vitamin K
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- Anemia from Pyruvate Kinase and G6PD Deficiencies
- Vitamin A Analogues
- Vitamin D Analogue
- Vitamin E Analogues
- Vitamin K Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.