Who should not take QUILLICHEW ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- manic behavior
- psychotic disorder
- suicidal thoughts
- drug abuse
- chronic muscle twitches or movements
- glaucoma, an increased pressure in the eye
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- coronary artery disease
- cardiomyopathy, a disease of the heart muscle
- abnormal heart rhythm
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- a stroke
- Raynaud's phenomenon, a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- peripheral vascular disease
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- inadequate absorption of nutrients due to a short bowel
- priapism, a prolonged erection of the penis
- problems with food passing through the esophagus
- structural disorder of heart
- anxiety disorder
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using QuilliChew ER?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.