Who should not take Pletal Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- angina, a type of chest pain
- torsades de pointes, a type of abnormal heart rhythm
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- a hemorrhage in the brain
- tobacco smoking
- blockage of blood flow from left ventricle of the heart
- an abnormally fast heartbeat
- neuraxial anesthesia, local anesthesia injected in the epidural space or subarachnoid space
- deep peripheral nerve block
- deep plexus block
- cerebral amyloid angiopathy
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Pletal Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.