What Conditions does Atezolizumab Intravenous Treat?
- cancer or malignancy
- malignant melanoma with BRAF V600 mutation
- small cell cancer of the lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- cancer of the urinary tract lining
- nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer
- PD-L1 positive, EGFR-negative, ALK-negative metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- liver cell carcinoma
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Atezolizumab Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.