Does Irbesartan-Hydrochlorothiazide Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/BACITRACIN
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/DOFETILIDE
- POTASSIUM WASTING DIURETICS/CISAPRIDE
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/LITHIUM
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/TRIMETHOPRIM
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/ALISKIREN
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/SODIUM PHOSPHATE BOWEL CLEANSER
- THIAZIDES;CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITOR/METHENAMINE-SOD.PHOS.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/COLISTIMETHATE
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/LITHIUM
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- THIAZIDE & RELATED DIURETICS/CHOLESTYRAMINE; COLESTIPOL
- ANGIOTENSIN II RECEPTOR BLOCKER (ARB)/NSAIDS
- ANGIOTENSIN II RECEPTOR BLOCKER (ARB)/K+ SPARING DIURETICS
- ANGIOTENSIN II RECEPTOR BLOCKER (ARB)/POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENTS
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/LOOP DIURETICS
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/DAPAGLIFLOZIN; ERTUGLIFLOZIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES/TIZANIDINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/CANAGLIFLOZIN
- DIURETICS/ZOLEDRONIC ACID
- ACE INHIBITORS; ARBS/DROSPIRENONE
- KALURETICS/DIGITALIS GLYCOSIDES
- THIAZIDE DIURETICS/DIAZOXIDE
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.