What Conditions does ADYPHREN Treat?
- sudden drop in blood pressure
- additional local anesthesia
- a significant type of allergic reaction called anaphylaxis
- a prolonged asthma attack
- complete stoppage of the heart
- sinus bradycardia
- an allergic reaction
- ventricular fibrillation, a heart rhythm disorder
- a significant drop in blood pressure due to bacterial infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Adyphren injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.