Does ZEJULA Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/TALIMOGENE LAHERPAREPVEC
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/LIVE VACCINES; LIVE BCG
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/EFALIZUMAB; NATALIZUMAB
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/CLADRIBINE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SIPONIMOD
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/OZANIMOD
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/FINGOLIMOD
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SODIUM IODIDE I 131
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/FILGOTINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/PONESIMOD
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/LEFLUNOMIDE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/BARICITINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/INEBILIZUMAB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/UPADACITINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRES;IMMUNOMODUL/SELECTED MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AGENTS
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using niraparib oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.