Does Urimax Tablet, Delayed Release (Enteric Coated) Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ASPIRIN (> 325 MG); SALICYLATES/DICHLORPHENAMIDE
- ORAL PHOSPHATES; ACTIVE VITAMIN D ANALOGS/BUROSUMAB
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- AGENTS AFFECTING GI MOTILITY/PRAMLINTIDE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SERUM PHOSPHATE LEVEL-ALTERING DRUGS/ERDAFITINIB
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- AGENTS AFFECTING GROWTH HORMONE/MACIMORELIN
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM CAPSULES
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SOLID ORAL POTASSIUM TABLETS
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- HYOSCYAMINE/ORAL ITRACONAZOLE; KETOCONAZOLE
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ANTICHOLINERGICS/SELECT ANTIPSYCHOTICS;SELECT PHENOTHIAZINES
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ACETAZOLAMIDE; METHAZOLAMIDE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.