Does Diotame Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ASPIRIN (> 325 MG); SALICYLATES/DICHLORPHENAMIDE
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- NSAIDS/APIXABAN; BETRIXABAN; EDOXABAN; RIVAROXABAN
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- NSAIDS/SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- NSAIDS/CYCLOSPORINE; EVEROLIMUS; SIROLIMUS; TACROLIMUS
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- DIVALENT & TRIVALENT CATIONS/TETRACYCLINES
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (NON-CARDIOPROTECTIVE)/BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CISPLATIN
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/BALOXAVIR
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- POLYVALENT CATIONS/ELTROMBOPAG
- DI-; TRIVALENT CATIONS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ACETAZOLAMIDE; METHAZOLAMIDE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.