Who should not take Daunorubicin-Cytarabine Lipos Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln)?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- excessive copper deposits in the liver and brain
- an increased risk of bleeding
- a disease of the heart muscle
- a type of slowed heart rhythm disorder called heart block
- chronic heart failure
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Cytarabine Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.