Who should not take NARCOSOFT?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- the inability to control a bowel movement
- blockage of the esophagus
- blockage or narrowing of the duodenum
- a narrowing of the opening between the stomach and the small intestine
- inflammatory bowel disease
- paralysis of the intestines
- blocked bowels with decreased peristaltic movement
- stool blockage of the intestine
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.