Who should not take Trelegy Ellipta Blister, With Inhalation Device?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- active tuberculosis
- herpes simplex infection of the eye
- an infection due to a parasite
- insufficiency of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland
- wide-angle glaucoma
- clouding of the lens of the eye called cataracts
- osteoporosis, a condition of weak bones
- decreased calcification or density of bone
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- high blood pressure
- diminished blood flow through arteries of the heart
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- asthma attack
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- closed angle glaucoma
- blockage of the urinary bladder
- enlarged prostate
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Trelegy Ellipta Blister, With Inhalation Device?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.