What Conditions does Cefadroxil Hemihydrate Oral Treat?
- strep throat
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- a bacterial infection
- treatment to prevent bacterial infection of a heart valve
- inflammation of the tonsils
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Cefadroxil Hemihydrate Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.