Who should not take SYMDEKO?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- clouding of the lens of the eye called cataracts
- abnormal liver function tests
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- Child-Pugh class B liver impairment
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using tezacaftor-ivacaftor oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.