Who should not take PHOSPHOROUS?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- high amount of phosphate in the blood
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- an increased sodium level in the blood
- chronic heart failure
- hardening of the liver
- severe liver disease
- severe renal impairment
- visible water retention
- Thomsen disease
- decreased urine production
- abnormally high levels of nitrogen-containing compounds in your blood
- cessation of urine production
- hyporeninemic hypoaldosteronism
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.