What Conditions does Nivestym Syringe Treat?
- Congenital Deficiency of Neutrophils
- a White Blood Cell
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Therapy
- Prevent Decreased White Blood Cell Count from Cancer Chemotherapy
- Decrease in Neutrophils caused by Leukemia Treatment
- Decrease of Neutrophils in the Blood from Cancer Chemotherapy
- Severe Chronic Decrease of Neutrophils in the Blood
- Periodic Decrease in Neutrophils
- Decrease in Neutrophils of Unknown Cause
- Decrease in White Blood Cells from AIDS
- Neutrophils Decreased by Medication
- bone marrow disorders occurring before leukemia
- Bone Marrow Graft Acceptance
- Bone Marrow Failure from Acute Radiation Toxicity
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.