What Conditions does Pantoprazole SODIUM Treat?
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- Increased Stomach Acid from Systemic Mastocytosis
- Medication Treatment for Healing Erosive Esophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Excessive Production of Stomach Acid
- ulcer of the duodenum
- Ulcer of Duodenum caused by Bacteria Helicobacter Pylori
- Bleeding from Stomach
- Esophagus or Duodenum
- Stomach Ulcer from Aspirin/Ibuprofen-Like Drugs Prevention
- stomach ulcer
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.