What Conditions does Heartburn Treatment Treat?
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori
- excessive production of stomach acid
- stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori
- increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis
- bleeding from stomach
- esophagus or duodenum
- eosinophilic inflammation of the esophagus
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.