Who should not take Tagraxofusp-erzs Intravenous?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of albumin proteins in the blood
- slow heartbeat
- decreased kidney function
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- chronic kidney disease stage 3A (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 3B (moderate)
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- fast heartbeat
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Tagraxofusp-erzs Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.