Who should not take Siponimod Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- inflammation of the uvea of the eye
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- a low supply of oxygen rich blood to the heart
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- slow heartbeat
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- a disorder of the blood vessels of the brain
- liver problems
- left bundle branch block, a type of abnormal of heart beat
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy, a type of brain infection
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- CYP2C9 *1/*3 genotype
- CYP2C9 *2/*3 genotype
- CYP2C9 *3/*3 genotype
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Siponimod Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.