What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Beser 0.05 % Lotion Topical Corticosteroids to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDA C (unknown human fetal risk; assess risk/benefit):
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: AMOUNT OF SYSTEMIC ABSORPTION UNKNOWN, CAUTION ADVISED.
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Beser 0.05 % Lotion Topical Corticosteroids to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Greater risk of HPA axis suppression. Reports of growth delays, intracranial hypertension. Monitor for allergic reaction.
- Severe Precaution: Risk of HPA axis suppression. No safety and efficacy age < 3 months.
- management or monitoring precaution: Avoid use for diaper dermatitis unless directed by clinician. Prolonged use increases systemic exposure and risk of HPA axis suppression, growth delays, intracranial hypertension. Monitor for allergic reaction.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.