Does Rozlytrek 200 Mg Capsule Antineoplastic - Protein-Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Interact with other Medications?
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ENTRECTINIB/STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- ENTRECTINIB/MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- ENTRECTINIB/STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- ENTRECTINIB/MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- ENTRECTINIB/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- ENTRECTINIB/STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT
- ENTRECTINIB/MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.