Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- caloric undernutrition
- acute liver failure
- liver problems
- a condition where the body is unable to maintain adequate blood flow called shock
- acetaminophen overdose
- acute inflammation of the liver due to hepatitis C virus
- abnormal heart rhythm
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- necrotizing enterocolitis, or inflammation and tissue death in the colon and small intestine
- severe liver disease
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased PPA-acetaminophen-GG-caffeine oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.