Who should not take Diclofenac-menthol-kinesiology Tape Topical?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- systemic mastocytosis
- an increased risk of bleeding
- alcohol use disorder
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- chronic heart failure
- a stroke
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- visible water retention
- abnormal liver function tests
- weakened patient
- tobacco smoking
- time immediately after coronary bypass surgery
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Diclofenac-menthol-kinesiology Tape Topical?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.