What Conditions does Infliximab-axxq Intravenous Treat?
- Crohn's disease
- ankylosing spondylitis, a rheumatic disease causing pain and stiffness in backbone
- rheumatoid arthritis
- moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- pyoderma gangrenosum, a condition where large painful skin sores form
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Infliximab-axxq Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.