What Conditions does CORGARD Treat?
- essential tremor
- migraine prevention
- high blood pressure
- myocardial reinfarction prevention
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia
- prevent bleeding varicose vein in the esophagus
- prevention of ventricular arrhythmia due to congenital long QT syndrome
- ventricular rate control in atrial fibrillation
- rapid ventricular heartbeat
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Corgard?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.