Who should not take Corgard?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- complete heart block
- partial heart block
- sinus bradycardia
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- Raynaud's phenomenon, a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- worsening of debilitating chronic lung disease called COPD
- decreased kidney function
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- right-sided heart failure
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Corgard?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.