Does CORGARD Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/FEXINIDAZOLE
- AGENTS THAT CAUSE BRADYCARDIA/CRIZOTINIB
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- BETA-BLOCKERS/ALLERGEN IMMUNOTHERAPY
- BETA-BLOCKERS; AV NODE BLOCKERS/FINGOLIMOD
- BETA-BLOCKERS (NONSELECTIVE)/METHYLDOPA
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS/THEOPHYLLINES
- SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS/SELECTED CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS
- SELECTED BETA-BLOCKERS/SELECTED ALPHA-BLOCKERS
- NADOLOL/GREEN TEA
- BETA-BLOCKERS/DONEPEZIL; GALANTAMINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES AND VASODILATORS/APOMORPHINE
- SLT NON-CARDIOSELECTIVE B-BLOCKERS/NATEGLINIDE; REPAGLINIDE
- SELECTED SYSTEMIC NON-CARDIOSELECTIVE BETA-BLOCKERS/INSULIN
- BETA-BLOCKERS; CALCIUM CHANNEL BLOCKERS/LACOSAMIDE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVES/TIZANIDINE
- SELECTED ANTIHYPERTENSIVE AGENTS/SELECTED MAOIS
- NON-CARDIOSELECTIVE BETA-BLOCKERS/BETA-2 AGONISTS
- BETA-BLOCKERS/NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (NON-CARDIOPROTECTIVE)
- SYSTEMIC NON-CARDIOSELECTIVE BETA-BLOCKERS/SULFONYLUREAS
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Corgard?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.