What Conditions does Depakote Treat?
- mania associated with bipolar disorder
- bipolar depression
- bipolar I disorder with most recent episode mixed
- bipolar disorder in remission
- migraine prevention
- a type of seizure disorder called tonic-clonic epilepsy
- seizures with irregular muscle contractions
- petit mal seizures
- convulsive seizures
- simple partial seizures
- rapid cycle manic-depression
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Depakote?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.