Who should not take ANJESO?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- systemic mastocytosis
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal bleeding in the brain resulting in damage to brain tissue, called a hemorrhagic stroke
- a blood clot
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- kidney transplant
- visible water retention
- abnormal liver function tests
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- tobacco smoking
- time immediately after coronary bypass surgery
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
- history of gastric bypass surgery
- history of kidney donation
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Anjeso vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.