Who should not take DURYSTA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- macular swelling and degeneration of the eye
- excessive coloration of the iris of the eye
- absent eye lens
- an eye infection
- corneal dystrophy, a condition where deposits form in the cornea of the eye
- presence of artificial eye lens
- corneal endothelial cell loss
- corneal transplant present
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Durysta Implant?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.