Does RETEVMO Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELPERCATINIB/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- SELPERCATINIB/STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELPERCATINIB/STRONG CYP3A4 INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT
- SELPERCATINIB/MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT
- SELPERCATINIB/MODERATE CYP3A4 INHIBITORS
- SELPERCATINIB/STRONG AND MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- SELPERCATINIB/STRONG AND MOD CYP3A4 INDUCERS THAT PROLONG QT
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SODIUM IODIDE I 131
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/ELIGLUSTAT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (>30MG OR <=40MG)
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SERTINDOLE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELPERCATINIB/POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- SELPERCATINIB/PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
- INFIGRATINIB; SELPERCATINIB/SELECTED H2 ANTAGONISTS
- INFIGRATINIB; SELPERCATINIB/ANTACIDS
- SLT MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBIT/SIROLIMUS PROTEIN-BOUND
- SELECTED POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/INTRAVENOUS LEFAMULIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OZANIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/PONESIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SIPONIMOD
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/FEXINIDAZOLE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/GALANTAMINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOMEPROMAZINE
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/UBROGEPANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LEMBOREXANT
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS THAT PROLONG QT/TACROLIMUS
- MODERATE CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/SELEXIPAG
- SELECTED STRONG AND MODERATE CYP2C8 INHIBITORS/PACLITAXEL
- WEAK CYP3A4 INHIBITORS/LOMITAPIDE (<=30MG)
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/FINGOLIMOD
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Retevmo?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.