Who should not take ZEPOSIA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- sick sinus syndrome
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- sleep apnea
- abnormal liver function tests
- macular edema
- progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy, a type of brain infection
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- sinoatrial block, a disorder of the heart beat
- Child-Pugh class C liver impairment
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zeposia?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.