What Conditions does XARELTO Treat?
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in knee replacement
- deep vein thrombosis prevention in hip surgery
- treatment to prevent blood clots in chronic atrial fibrillation
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- a clot in the lung
- thrombosis prevention after Fontan surgical procedure
- prevention of venous thromboembolism recurrence
- prevention of thromboembolism in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- deep vein thrombosis prevention
- thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome
- blood clots with heparin-induced low platelet levels in the blood
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Xarelto?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.