Does Zyvox Solution, Intravenous Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- LINEZOLID/SELECTED OPIOIDS
- MAOIS/METHYLENE BLUE INJECTION
- LINEZOLID/SEROTONIN REUPTAKE INHIBITORS
- MAOIS/DEUTETRABENAZINE; TETRABENAZINE
- MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIBITORS/ATOMOXETINE; REBOXETINE
- MAO INHIBITORS/SELECTED 5-HT1D AGONISTS
- MAOIS/DEXFENFLURAMINE; FENFLURAMINE
- SELECTED MAOIS/COMT INHIBITORS
- MONOAMINE OXIDASE INHIBITORS/CARBAMAZEPINE
- MAO INHIBITORS/BUPROPION
- ANTIMICROBIALS/LIVE TYPHOID VACCINE
- MAOIS/TRICYCLIC; TETRACYCLIC COMPOUNDS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- SELECTED MAOIS/METHADONE
- MAOIS/TRAZODONE (> 100 MG)
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/CLOZAPINE
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
- SELECTED MAOIS/MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS
- MAOIS/ASPIRIN WITH PAPAVERETUM
- MAOIS/SELECTED OPIOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.