What Conditions does Gengraf Treat?
- prevent kidney transplant rejection
- rheumatoid arthritis
- severe psoriasis that is resistant to treatment
- liver transplant rejection prevention
- cardiac transplant rejection prevention
- treatment to maintain immunosuppression for lung transplant
- treatment to prevent reaction after bone marrow transplant
- Pure Red Cell Aplasia associated with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- psoriasis associated with arthritis
- graft versus host disease
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.