Who should not take VAGIFEM?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- uterine fibroids
- breast cancer
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- hepatic porphyria
- inherited disorder of continuing episodes of swelling
- deficiency of anti-clotting agents
- increased risk of blood clotting
- a migraine headache
- a blockage of blood vessels in the retina of the eye
- a decrease in sharpness of vision called reduced visual acuity
- high blood pressure
- liver problems
- disease of the gallbladder
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
- fluid overload
- tobacco smoking
- mammography abnormal
- neoplasm of female genital organ
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Vagifem tablet?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.