What Conditions does Cephalothin 1 Gram Solution For Injection Treat?
- a lower respiratory infection
- infection of a joint
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Klebsiella
- Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Haemophilus Influenzae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus
- an infection of the genitals or urinary tract
- infection of bone
- Prevention of Perioperative Infection
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection
- a systemic inflammatory response called sepsis due to an infection with bacteria
- infection of a woman's reproductive organs
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.