Does Unipen 1 Gram Intravenous Solution Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- STRONG OR MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ZANUBRUTINIB
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/LEFAMULIN
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/FEDRATINIB
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ENTRECTINIB
- STRONG AND MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/PRETOMANID
- SELECTED MODERATE CYP2C9 OR CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ERDAFITINIB
- SELECTED MODERATE AND STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SIPONIMOD
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/BRIGATINIB
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ABEMACICLIB
- STRONG AND MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ENCORAFENIB
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/VENETOCLAX
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ELBASVIR-GRAZOPREVIR
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/GUANFACINE
- STRONG OR MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SIMEPREVIR
- MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/BOSUTINIB
- SELECTED CYP1A2 OR CYP3A4 INDUCERS/POMALIDOMIDE
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/BEDAQUILINE
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP2C8 OR CYP3A4 INDUCERS/ENZALUTAMIDE
- STRONG & MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SELECTED ANTINEOPLASTICS
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS
- PENICILLINASE RESISTANT PENICILLINS/COUMARIN ANTICOAGULANTS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS/TIVOZANIB
- STRONG AND MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/PERAMPANEL
- STRONG AND MODERATE CYP3A4 INDUCERS/PIMAVANSERIN
- MODERATE INDUCERS OF CYP3A4/DACLATASVIR
- SELECTED MODERATE-WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/EXEMESTANE
- PENICILLINS/ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.