Who should not take NIFEDIPINE ER?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- severe narrowing of the aortic heart valve
- low blood pressure
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- a narrowing of the intestines
- hardening of the liver
- decreased kidney function
- fluid retention in the legs, feet, arms or hands
- chronic idiopathic constipation
- the stomach and intestines to move food at a slower pace
- creation of Kock pouch
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Are you currently using Nifedical XL oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.