Who should not take Arsenic Trioxide Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- high amount of potassium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- complete heart block
- very rapid heartbeat - torsades de pointes
- prolonged QT interval on EKG
- chronic heart failure
- abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- severe liver disease
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- differentiation syndrome in acute promyelocytic leukemia
- Arsenic Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.