What Conditions does Biaxin XL Pak Oral Treat?
- acute bacterial infection of the sinuses
- acute maxillary sinus S. pneumoniae bacteria infection
- acute maxillary sinus H. influenzae bacteria infection
- acute maxillary sinus M. catarrhalis bacteria infection
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia due to the bacteria Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Chlamydia
- bacterial infection with chronic bronchitis
- severe episode of chronic bronchitis due to H. flu
- severe episode of chronic bronchitis by M. catarrhalis
- severe episode of chronic bronchitis due to Streptococcus pneumoniae
- a bacterial infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Biaxin XL Pak Oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.