What Conditions does SPORANOX Treat?
- fungal infection of fingernail - onychomycosis
- a type of systemic fungal infection called aspergillosis
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
- an infection by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis
- an infection due to a fungus
- infection due to Penicillium marneffei
- a type of systemic fungal infection called coccidioidomycosis
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- fungal infection of toenail
- a fungal infection of the skin called tinea versicolor
- ringworm of scalp
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Sporanox?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.