What Conditions does Sporanox Capsule Treat?
- an infection by the fungus Blastomyces dermatitidis
- fungal infection of toenail
- fungal infection of fingernail - onychomycosis
- a type of fungal lung infection called histoplasmosis
- a type of systemic fungal infection called aspergillosis
- a fungal infection of the skin called tinea versicolor
- infection due to Penicillium marneffei
- ringworm of scalp
- a type of systemic fungal infection called coccidioidomycosis
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.