What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Foradil Capsule, With Inhalation Device to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: INSUFFICIENT HUMAN DATA AVAILABLE
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: EXCRET IN RAT STUDIES;LOW PLASMA LEVELS,AMT EXCRET UNLIKELY TO BE CLIN SIGNIF
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Cardiovascular-Use caution in severe cardiovascular diseases (e.g. coronary insufficiency, aneurysm) since beta-agonists increase heart rate and blood pressure. Endocrine-Use caution in poorly controlled hyperthyroidism or diabetes.
Giving Foradil Capsule, With Inhalation Device to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: Safety and efficacy age <5 years not established. DO NOT USE for acute asthma.
- Severe Precaution: Fixed dose combination with glucocorticoid preferred; DO NOT USE for acute asthma.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.